This blog post, I’m going to cover the Benefits Of Having A Website!
Years ago when the internet was starting and until today you have to have a website in order to succeed online. Every single business should have some type of website in order to find customers
or be part of some type of social media or lead generation website to find customers.
If you don’t have at least one of those things will be hard to find new customers. Those times of running ads in newspapers and radio aren’t that effective anymore as it used to be a couple of years ago.
Plus when you run an ad on any radio or newspaper is hard to tell who your winning audience but, that is for another blog post. For now lets stick to just the benefits of having a website
How Can I Start Creating My Website?
This is one of the hardest part of all because, if you are a newbie and don’t know how to start or you are not technical at all it will overwhelmed you. But, don’t worry, I’ll show you how to start and show you all the things you need to start.
The first thing you need is a domain (Name of your website) and you could get them in websites like Go Daddy, NameCheap, Wealthy Affiliates (for free), and there are more. Make sure this domain i related to your niche or it could be the name of your company to make it more attractive for your audience and for your business.
Once you have the domain you need a hosting company. The hosting company is important because it will keep your website active up and running for you 24/7.
When I search for hosting companies, I always make sure is reliable and with great customer service like Beyond Hosting. I use this company to run my native advertising running each day.
Now that you have your domain and hosting you need to install WordPress (WP) and WP is a platform that the website is set up under. There are other website platforms out there but, I prefer WP because it is easy to learn, create content, publish your content, and share it in all social media platforms
I learned how to use WP with Wealthy Affiliates.
The main goal once you have all the things you need above you have to work on how to monetize your website and that is what, I’m going to cover below.
Can You Make Money With A Website?
We all create businesses and websites to make some money unless you just want to share content and ideas for free but, at least me, I want to monetize my content.
Here are a few ways to monetize my website.
- Create content providing solutions for your audience and using affiliate links inside your content.
- With the same idea above – create videos for your audience and recommend products or services or even promote your own products or services (if applicable. At least for me, I prefer to recommend other products and services for my audience and monetize my traffic (you reading this content)
- Ecommerce – You could create a website and add tangible products inside your website and make money by selling them online. I did this in the past and it was very lucrative but, I prefer affiliate marketing because, it’s a lot easier to do and I don’t have to deal with customer service at all.
- Lead generation for small or big companies – I love this one because, this way of making money is not hard to create at all and is super lucrative. An example of this is a website that I created three years ago about towing. I rented this website three years ago and still making me money each month. It’s like having real estate but, in the digital world.
These are just a few of many ways to monetize your website and you should pick one of those five and start making money right away.
Feel free to leave comments in this post below if you are interested in starting one of the above!
What Tools Do I Need?
I already covered some of these above but some are new to make your site work for you and make your life easier.
- Hosting – This is to keep your website live 24/7
- Plug Ins – This are tools to make your life easier and make your website look better
- Contact Forms – People (traffic) will use this to be in contact with you and leave their information or concern so you could help them later.
- Organization – This is not an actual tool but it is super important step for you to have in mind and have everything organized.
As you could see is very easy to start your website and the benefits of having a website is for you to monetize your website using content, finding customers who are in need for some help because, of your service, find the solutions for their problems and to be the “Go To” person or business for your niche.
Also, you don’t have to be perfect or to technical to start because, I was like that and I’m still not professional at all blogging or creating website but, I TOOK ACTION and now my website and my content is working for me 24/7.
That is why you are reading this content and it was because of a skill that, I learned with Wealthy Affiliates. Now my content and my website is working for me and you could do the same starting today! Also, keep in mind you don’t have to be a professional writer to start. Read my content and you will find different mistakes in my writing but, I still do what I have to do to make my business bigger, my audience and my wallet!
Leave your comment below and lets work together when you start with Wealthy Affiliates.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.